In line with the Government directive our high street gallery is closed until further notice. HOWEVER, we are continuing to sell our prints online (as long as Royal Mail and UPS are functioning). Order as normal, or if you require any advice call 07443 484594
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are all your maps genuine antiques?
- I can't find the map I require, what next?
- Do you ship worldwide?
- Do you provide valuations and identifications?
- Are your maps hand drawn?
- I am nervous of ordering online, can I speak to a real person.
- Do you have a money back guarantee?
- How do I pay and what currency are the prices as shown?
- Do you purchase antique maps and charts?
- Are my personal details passed to any other organization?
3. Do you ship worldwide? Yes, we have been supplying antique maps all over the world since 2002, see here for charges
5. Are your maps hand drawn? No, they are printed from either a copper or mild steel plate and if appropriate hand coloured later. Some late 19th century maps are printed in colour. Hand drawn maps do exist, but they are very scarce.
6. I am nervous of ordering online, can I speak to a real person. Most definitely, we have a policy of prompt, personal contact: David or Karen on +44 (0)1548 830872.
Or from the USA 01144 1548 830872.
7. Do you have a money back guarantee? Yes we have 14 day money back guarantee on all items, see here for terms and conditions.
8. How do I pay? You can pay with a Visa or Matstercard credit card, Visa Debit card or by bank transfer (details provided on request) Currency is GBP, British Pounds Stirling. Use xe.com for an accurate conversion to any currency.